It’s Tuesday, so that means it’s time for curiosity to take over, I answer Gala Darling’s five questions of the week and you can, too!
1. How do you feel about marriage as a concept? Realistic? Romantic? A pipe-dream?
I don’t know, marriage to me is realistic and romantic, but I think it’s for certain people and it shouldn’t be regarded as an expectation for anyone. I think it’s a wonderful concept, but many people rush into it because, well, for whatever reason.
2. Do you think you’ll ever want to get married?
Maybe, but it won’t be the end of the world. I would absolutely have to meet the right person, and I would have to know that this was someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. This would require me being with (and living with!) this person for quite some time before ever coming to such a conclusion.
3. If you did get married, would you want a big blow-out celebration or would you keep it low-key?
I don’t know. I love parties, but I don’t feel it’s necessary for a wedding to be huge. Why? Because I’d rather spend quality time with people I love. Also I’d rather be able to afford an amazing small wedding than try to be cheap in order to accommodate too many people.
4. If you are married now, how has that changed your relationship?
5. If you’re married, how did you celebrate it? Knowing what you know now, would you have done it differently?