Take a big, deep breath in. Close your eyes. Exhale slowly through your nose. Do you smell that? It’s the scent of winter fading. It’s the smell of hope. Feel the warmth on your cheeks, sunlight will be amongst us soon.
March feels like a huge exhale after the long rough winter. “Spring” weather doesn’t even typically arrive here until April, sometimes later. I distinctly remember one year during elementary school we had a snow day on April First!
Anyway, in the spirit of what Penny from Star-Stuff did in her blog, I’m going to do the same. Goals for March.
Since it’s the third month of the year, my goals are themed by threes.
1. Go to the gym or work out at least three times a week.
2. Post here 3 times a week.
3. Launch my second blog. Post there (you guessed it) three times a week.
4. Sit down with my HP Mini, probably elsewhere, and write three times a week.
Hmm, this all sounds like work. (And, I have a lot of catching up to do, already!). I’ll add in some fun stuff like:
1. Pick up my bridesmaid dress and eat amazing pizza (check!)
2. go on a date
3. try a new kind of food
4. play on swings
5. celebrate the equinox with someone awesome (any takers? It’s SUNDAY MARCH 20th).
How are you spending your March?