How would you like to win a package with some Lush goodies, note cards and a handful of Zines I’ve collected? It’s the perfect way to smell good, keep letter writing alive and read the hard version of what came before blogs.
All you have to do is leave a comment in this post (be sure to include your email address) letting me know you want to win. For extra entries, follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway or post about it in your blog (then let me know you did so in the comments here). Winners will be chose next Thursday.
Also, Halley from Life of Something New awarded MelanieKristy The Versatile Blogger Award and I am so honoured! Thank you Halley! And hello to any new readers who wandered over from Halley’s blog. It’s great to meet you!
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share seven completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
& so. Seven things about moi:
* I prefer iced lattes to coffee & I never drink them hot
* I really favor “expensive” cheese. My favorites are: brie, fresh mozzarella, goat cheese & asiago
* I’m on a hunt for the best public places to write. I frequent coffee shops because I feel like I should be drinking someone while I’m writing
* My iPhone case is Hello Kitty
* My favorite countdown is always the one until the first day of spring (46 days)
* I’m not opposed to trying weird foods/ combinations (except weird meats) this includes putting cayenne pepper in a mango smoothie, ordering escargot rangoon (ok, that’s a weird meat) and mixing dry oatmeal into my yogurt.
* My favorite Disney movie in the Lion King, but Peter Pan and all of the fairy tales are close behind. My newest favorite is Tangled.
& the Nominees Are… (in no particular order, by the way)
– Erica writes about her life, the ups and the downs and she shares some of her art with her readers, too.
– is a writer who is currently working as a Nursery Specialist at Lowes. She writes about her life, writing and most recently house plants.
The Good Groupie
– is the girl who’s always going to shows, scoping out new music and writing about it. But she isn’t sleeping with the band. She is not what you might consider a band-aid
Chocolate Covered Katie
– posts recipes to all things sweet and delicious but guess what! Most of her recipes are sugar free.
Eat The Damn Cake
– Kate writes about love, body image and every post has an “unroast” where she celebrates a part of herself.
My New Roots
– has delicious looking recipes. Now I just need to actually try them.
My All Natural Weight Loss
– Lorrie talks about losing weight. She talks about fashion and fitting her weight loss into her real life.
Gypsy Love Warrior
– Cassandra writes about living in the moment and slowing down. And she posts pretty pictures and little bits of inspiration.
– Juli calls all of her readers sweetlings. She has rats named after Harry Potter characters and multi colored hair. She just started doing vlogs and she has the cutest voice.
Lost in Oversettelse
– Kirstin is from the United States but living in Norway with her husband. Her posts are very family inspired & I love reading her updates.
Una Bella Vita
– There are beautiful pictures on every single one of these posts.
Just a Titch
– Amy shares bits and pieces of her life whether it’s snacking, running, working or getting healthy.